HPM Employer Advantage Program
Employee Benefits are consuming more and more company resources, yet it is important to offer a solid benefits package to attract and retain quality employees.
Though not much in this world is free, there is a benefit that HPM Insurance can offer qualified employers, has $0 cost and minimal paperwork. Sound too good to be true?
HPM Insurance has established a special partnership with Concord Group Insurance to offer employees of qualified employers a discount on their home and auto insurance. This program is offered through HPM's Employer Advantage Program and the Concord Group Insurance Affinity Program.
Benefits of HPM Employer Advantage:
- 5% discount on auto insurance
- 5% discount on home insurance, condo insurance or renter's insurance
- 5% discount on motorcycle insurance
- 5% discount on motor home insurance
- Free Roadside Assistance
- Free Identity Theft coverage
- Prescription drug savings program
Benefits of Being Insured with Concord Group and HPM Insurance:
Concord Group is dedicated in providing exceptional customer service. The company is based in New Hampshire and knows what is important to NH policy holders. They are able to offer standard and robust coverage options to meet the needs of most insureds while offering competitive rates. This provides you peace of mind knowing you are getting the coverage you need at a great value.
Concord Group invests in their technology so customers can access their policy documents on-line. They also offer convenient pay plans, life Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) so you never have to worry about missing a payment again.
Because Concord Group is based in New Hampshire policyholders receive fast, courteous claim service from professionals who live and work in the area.
HPM Insurance makes sure you always receive personalized service. As a client with HPM you are matched with a dedicated Risk Control Specialist, so you always know who to turn to with insurance questions or advice.
HPM Insurance is an independent agency. This means that we represent many insurance companies, not just one. We have the ability to move you from one carrier to another if you are no longer a fit for your current insurance company. As they say, the only thing that remains constant is change.
How to Sign Up for the HPM Employer Advantage:
- If you handle or have the authority to handle the benefits offered to employees at your company, please contact Monica Clearwater at HPM Insurance:
Please be sure to mention that you are interested in the HPM Employer Advantage Program.
- You will be asked a few basic questions about your staff that will not take more than 5 minutes. HPM Insurance will then submit your information to the company for review.
- Once approved by Concord Group, HPM Insurance will inform your employees at either a company meeting, break room, email and/or flier to let them know this great benefit you are providing. Remember it is only a benefit if people use it!
Give the HPM Employer Advantage a try. You'll be glad you did. Contact us today!