Employee benefits are becoming very expensive, yet critical to retain quality employees and attract new talent. HPM Insurance can not only help your business ensure you are getting the best group benefits available with coverage like heath, life and dental insurance, but also partner with your business to offer your employees a unique, no-cost benefit program known as the HPM Payroll Deduction Program.
What is the HPM Payroll Deduction Program?
It is a unique benefit that allows your employees to pay for their home and auto insurance through the convenience of payroll deduction.
What are the Benefits of the HPM Payroll Deduction Program for a Business?
- Provide a no cost benefit that generate employee good-will
- Provides a benefit that is easy to administer with no regulatory issues or minimum participation levels
- Provide a benefit that takes one of the biggest bills faced by an employee and makes it more manageable
What are the Benefits of the HPM Payroll Deduction Program for Employees?
- Never pay another fee or finance charge for home or car insurance
- Have more financial stability as payments are spread evenly over entire year
- Have access to great insurance rates and better pay plans
- Never worry about home and auto insurance cancelling for non-payment.
What Type of Insurance is Available to Purchase through the HPM Payroll Deduction Program?
- Homeowners Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Tenant/Renters Insurance
- Condominium Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Dwelling Fire/Landlord Insurance
- Boat/Watercraft Insurance
- Life Insurance
HPM Insurance is an independent agency. Unlike insurance companies, HPM offers multiple company options rather than just one. As an independent agent we can find the company and policy to best meet your needs and budget.
How Does an Employer Sign Up for the HPM Payroll Deduction Program?
1. Contact HPM Insurance:
2. You will be connected to an HPM Payroll Deduction Specialist who will answer any questions or concerns you may have about the program.
3. An insurance specialist will come to your work site to explain the program to your employees. You or your team will never have to answer an insurance question.
How Does an Employee Sign Up for the HPM Payroll Deduction Program?
1. Ask your employer if they offer this benefit.
2. If so, speak with your employer about when HPM will be at your workplace to explain the program. If this date has already passed, feel free to contact HPM as you can enroll at any time.
What if Employee who has Payroll Deduct Benefit Leaves Employer?
Either the company or the employee informs HPM Insurance directly and we can take care of the paperwork. The employee will still have access to insurance products and rates. The employer is not responsible for collecting any owed premium to the agency.
The purpose of this blog was to give an overview of the payroll deduction benefit offered by HPM Insurance. We understand that the benefits you provide your employees need to be easy to manage, affordable and add value to your organization. We welcome you to contact us to get more information about this program as it is not only a FREE benefit, but also makes the life of your employees easier. It is truly a win-win for everyone. Contact HPM Insurance today.