NH Contractors Insurance
As an experienced contractor, you know that your best source of new business is word-of-mouth. You work hard to ensure that your work lives up to the reputation that you have worked so hard to build. You also know that there are some things that are just not in your control. Don't let one of these things be an event that could have easily be covered by insurance. Your reputation and income depend on it!
As a contractor who moves around to different job sites, there are many unforeseeable events that could happen like:
- tools being stolen
- accidental damage to clients property
- sub-contractor is injured on job site
- theft of equipment from job site
Though custom craftsmanship can be more expensive, a customized NH contractors insurance package is not with HPM Insurance. Why? We are large enough to be able to offer you multiple quotes from the industry's leaders in business insurance, while small enough so give you the personal attention you need and deserve.
You know that insurance is vital to all aspects of your business as a contractor--it can literally keep you in business when accidents occur.
The list of coverage areas that need to be addressed in your contractors insurance include:
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Trucks and other commercial vehicles
- Business Property
- Protection for installation, tools, storage and transit
Being a contractor is not a cookie-cutter profession, so your needs may be different than the next guy's. Don't pay too much by purchasing coverage you don't need, or lose money by not having the right insurance.
As HPM Insurance has decades of experience writing both general contractors and independent contractors in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, we realize that your paycheck can be held up by a delayed certificate of insurance. We make these requests a priority!
Here are three reasons to get a quote with HPM Insurance right now!
- If you already have a contractors policy, you may be over-paying for insurance you don't need. Even worse you may not have the coverage you think you do. Don't wait until after a claim to find out. Have one of the HPM Insurance risk control specialists review your needs and get you the right coverage at the right price.
- If you do not have a contractors policy, get one before you bid on your next job. Not having insurance can cost you money as you can not get a certificate without it. You could also be fined and/or thrown off the job site without proof of insurance. Let us help you through this red tape.
- Getting a quote is free!
Why HPM Insurance
You know your trade and you do it well. HPM Insurance knows insurance. Contact us now for a free, no-risk, quote right away. Simply enter your zip code above to fill out a short form and we'll get in touch with you to provide an affordable quote on an excellent policy.
We look forward to working with you!