NH Contractors Insurance
Contractors have a difficult and risky job. Working with tools and heavy equipment, doing work at heights, and lifting objects can put you, your employees, subcontractors and passersby in danger. You need to manage these risks, while still providing a quality product at a reasonable cost. Whether your project is in Amherst or another part of New Hampshire, having the proper contractor’s insurance can keep you on the job and help mitigate the financial consequences of an accident or other unexpected event.
New Hampshire Contractors Insurance
No matter how careful you are, accidents can happen. Injuries, property damage and job shutdowns can result and jeopardize your ability to keep your business running. Some of the common risks you should be aware of and address include:
- Workplace injury
- Injury to subcontractors, pedestrians and others
- Property damage to the client's property
- Damage to your equipment from an accident, vandalism, storm or fire
- Theft of equipment, tools, trailers or supplies
- Injury or damage caused by your work after job is complete
Any of these events could cause such significant damage that you could be unable to pay, damaging your hard-earned reputation and possibly facing lawsuits and even bankruptcy. Many Amherst contractors insurance policies not only protect you against the financial damage from such events but also include legal defense further protecting you and your business.
Contractors Insurance in New Hampshire
There are a variety of coverages suitable for contractors, depending on your specific needs. When you work with an insurance professional at HPM Insurance, you can combine policies so your Amherst business can be protected for the many risks you and your business face. With insurance protection you can not only get onto job sites easily by showing you have coverage, but also operate your business confidently and professionally.
Some common policies that contractors need include:
- Property damage
- General liability
- Loss of income / business interruption in case your business shuts down due to a covered claim
- Workers compensation
- Commercial auto insurance
- Inland marine coverage to cover goods in transit
- Equipment floaters
- Professional liability
- Product liability
- Pollution insurance
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Completed Operations/Product for damage that occurs due to your finished project
Being a contractor might mean anything from being a handyman to a large general contractor or anything in between. Because there are so many types of coverage, you should speak with HPM Insurance about the types of projects do, how many employees you have, how many subs you use, the types of equipment you work with and many other factors. We can help you determine the coverage your business needs most to build a policy tailored to your specific needs and budget.
Here are 4 reasons to get a NH Contractors quote with HPM Insurance right now!
- If you currently have a policy for contractors insurance, are you certain you are not paying for coverage you don't need?
- Are you confident that you have the insurance you need should you be sued or suffer a loss to the equipment you rely on to run your business?
- If you do not have NH contractors insurance, you should purchase a policy before you bid on your next job. Many contractors who hire subs require proof of insurance to get paid. We turn certificates around quickly as we understand its importance of ensuring you get and stay on a job site.
- Getting a quote is free and there is no obligation.
Why HPM Insurance
HPM Insurance has been covering contractors for generations. You know your trade and do it well. HPM Insurance knows insurance and does it well. Contact us now for a free, no obligation quote.
How Can I get a quote on NH Contractors Insurance Quote?
- Enter your zip code above along with basic contact information. We will be in touch to get the information necessary to provide you a customized quote.
- Call our office at 603-673-1201
- Email info@HPMinsurance.com
- Visit one of our two NH offices in Amherst and Bedford
For information on Milford Contractors Insurance, check out our dedicated page and contact us.