New Hampshire Watercraft Insurance
As a boat owner in New Hampshire, you know that conditions on the water can change quickly. Make sure the insurance on your watercraft is written to meet these needs.
What are you concerned about?
- running into a rock and damaging your watercraft
- being sued for an accidental collision with another boat or dock
- having your neighbor be injured while towing them behind on water skis
- getting stuck in the middle of the lake and needing a tow
- having your jet ski sink and being responsible from its removal from the lake
These are all very real and very expensive events to consider. Without the correct coverage, any one of these things could end up costing you thousands if not bankrupting you.
What does NH watercraft insurance cover?
New Hampshire Watercraft insurance is specifically designed for the watercraft owner and can include the following:
- Collision Insurance
- Boat Liability Insurance
- On-Craft Medical Coverage
- Towing and Assistance Costs
The great feature of a NH watercraft policy, is that it can be customized to fit your needs. The needs of a yacht owner are different than the needs of a jet ski owner, so you buy only what you need. The risk control specialists of Holt Proctor McBriarty Insurance agency in Milford will listen to you to find out your needs and concerns and quote your boat insurance to meet those needs.
Two reasons to contact us now:
- If you have a NH watercraft policy, you may not have the right coverage. Contact us so we can review your needs and provide you options to better protect yourself when you are out on the water.
- If you don't have a NH boat policy, you are taking a huge risk. It doesn't cost you anything to get a quote so see how little it is to protect you, your boat and give you peace-of-mind.
Simply enter your zip code above and fill out the short form and we'll contact you with a cost-effective option that takes the guesswork out of your days on the water. We look forward to hearing from you!