HPM Insurance Amherst
HPM Insurance moved to Amherst in early 2016. While in a relatively new space, HPM Insurance has been in Southern NH since 1860 with the original Holt Insurance Agency of Milford, followed by the acquisition of Proctor Insurance Agency of Wilton and McBriarty Insurance Agency also of Milford. These three agencies came together and formed HPM Insurance. Though the name of the agency has changed, the values have not as we take pride in the ideals established by the original agencies.
1. Protect the individuals, families, and businesses within the community
2. Support the local community
3. Empower team members to reach personal and professional goals
4. Have a great time along the way!
HPM Amherst can meet the needs of an individual, a large corporation, or anything in between. From personal car insurance to large commercial risks to group and voluntary benefits, the HPM Amherst team is comprised of risk control specialists who strive to obtain the best protection for what matters to you.
We are at the intersection of Routes 101a, and 122 at the railroad tracks at 101 Ponemah Road.
The phone number is 603-673-1201.
The following team members work out of the Amherst office:
- Lyle Fulkerson: President & CEO
- April McBriarty-Weismann: Executive Vice President
- Karen Hayden: VP of Personal Lines
- Tom Hutton: Health Benefits Consultant
- Heidi Levasseur: Agency Support
- Laura Dumont: Personal Risk Control Specialist (remote)
- Natalie Carbonaro: Personal Risk Control Specialist (remote)
- Julie Costa: Personal Risk Control Specialist
Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. We welcome you to drop in. We would love to see you!