NH Landlord Insurance
Who Needs a NH Landlord Insurance Policy?
When you own a rental property in New Hampshire, you are faced with several risk factors that are unique to being a landlord. With a rental property you need to insure the building, the increased liability and the income-stream from the rental units.
Having Landlord Insurance is not enough. You need to have the right policy and coverages in place BEFORE a loss.
Why not have the insurance professionals at HPM Insurance analyze the risk factors of your rental property? There are many questions to be answered and HPM Insurance has been around for generations answering such questions:
- Should you require your tenants to carry their own Renters Insurance?
- Does a landlord policy cover the property and liability of tenants?
- What if I have a detached barn or garage on the rental property? How can that be covered? What if I use it for my own storage?
- Do you live in a single unit and rent out the rest of your home? Can this be covered by a Homeowners Insurance policy?
- Do you have a seasonal home you decided to rent out for a few weeks in the summer to make extra income? Does this need a rental policy?
- Who is responsible for a liability claim at the rental property even if the landlord is not-at-fault?
- How do you get coverage if accused of invasion of privacy or slander?
- How do you ensure your loss-of-income is insured in a covered claim?
- Should I allow my tenant's to have pets?
- Will the insurance company require me to remove any lead paint in rental unit before renting?
At HPM Insurance with offices throughout New Hampshire, we have been writing Rental Property Insurance for decades. We understand the risk factors that are involved.
Here are two reasons to contact us for a quote right now:
- If you already have Landlord Insurance, you may be paying too much for coverage you don't need. Even worse, you may not have the coverage you think you do. Don't wait to find out after a claim. Have one of our insurance professionals review your needs to get you the right coverage at the right price.
- If you do not have Rental Property Insurance on a rental property you own, you will most likely not have any coverage should a claim occur. A homeowner's policy is designed for an owner-occupied home and not a rental. Do not gamble with one of your biggest investments. Get the right insurance by contacting the right insurance agency.
So whether you have a single-family rental in Amherst or Merrimack, or a multi-unit apartment building in Nashua or Manchester, the professionals at HPM Insurance can get you the coverage you need.
A FREE, no-risk Rental Property Insurance quote can give you peace-of-mind right away. Simply enter your zip code above to fill out a short form and we'll get in touch with you to provide an affordable price on an excellent policy.
We look forward to hearing from you!