Whoever said love is cheap has not recently paid for a wedding. With the cost of weddings ever-increasing and now topping $26,000 it is important to ensure that you protect this investment with a relatively new insurance product offered through HPM Insurance - wedding insurance.
Wedding Insurance helps smooth the bumps of the unexpected leading up to and on the big day including situations like:
- A category four hurricane hits the coast of Mexico and makes your destination wedding inaccessible to you and all guests. If you have the right wedding insurance policy, you could be reimbursed for lost deposits.
- The hotel unexpectedly closes a week before your reception. If you have the right wedding insurance policy, you could be reimbursed for lost deposits.
- Your photographer loses your photos. If you have the right wedding insurance policy, it can help cover the cost to re-take photos.
- The wedding needs to be postponed because the bride's mother is seriously ill. If you had the right wedding insurance policy, it can help receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- You go to pick up your dream dress only to discover a vacant store front where once the bridal shop was located. Wedding insurance can provide the replacement cost if the wedding gown or tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Your fiancee's military leave is revoked which forces the postponement of your wedding. Wedding insurance from HPM Insurance can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- You find the perfect spot for your reception; however the venue requires you to provide the insurance. Wedding insurance can help with that.
The expenses of a wedding may seem endless, but for around the cost of a single guest (beginning at $160) you can ensure your wedding is the only thing that goes off with a hitch on your special day.
This material is for informational purposes only. All statements herein are subject to the provisions, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. For an actual description of all coverages, terms and conditions, refer to the actual insurance policy. Coverage is subject to individuals meeting underwriting qualifications.