Amherst High Value Home Insurance
You chose to live in Amherst NH because of the quintessential character the town has to offer. It has a New England charm that it difficult to find elsewhere as its pride is evident in the care put into individual homes and the community.
Your home is part of this community but would your current insurance provide sufficient coverage to rebuild your home to the standard you expect? If you are not certain, ask yourself these additional questions:
- Is your home valued at more than $500,000?
- Is your home customized?
- Is your home older with unique construction?
- Do you own any special collections or jewelry?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you will want to consider an Amherst High Value Homeowners Insurance policy from HPM Insurance.
Benefits of a Luxury Home Insurance Policy:
Most standard Homeowners Insurance policies are designed to meet the needs of the average homeowner. If your home is not average, then you should consider the customization offered through a high-value home policy. Some of the benefits may include:
- A professional survey done by a company representative to establish the cost to reconstruct your home at today's prices.
- The full cost to rebuild your home after a covered loss, using materials of like kind and quality (subject to the policy terms and conditions).
- Ability to insure items such as jewelry, art or other special collections as part of the policy.
- Working with a company who understands a customized home.
Why HPM Insurance?
We have offices right in Amherst, as well as Bedford Farms in Bedford. We have been writing high value homes for generations since our roots go all the way back to 1860. Times may have changed since we first opened our doors, but we understand that you expect a higher level of service and our dedicated account representatives ensure that you receive it. You will never have to navigate an endless voice mail system because when you become our client, you work with one person with a team behind the scenes to serve as back-up.
We have relationships with several High Value Home Insurance companies like Travelers, Cincinnati and Chubb. Our experienced staff can provide you options and work with you to find the policy that will meet your needs protection-wise and financially.
HPM Insurance is an independent agency, which means that we work for our clients, not the insurance companies. We offer a wide array of insurance products to simplify your life and have all your insurance handled under one roof. We offer not just High Value Homeowners Insurance, but also insurance on the following personal items including: auto, collector car, boat and yacht, umbrellas, snowmobile and special collections. We also have a full commercial department should you be a business owner as well a health and life department for both personal and group benefits.
Two Reasons to Contact Us Today!
- Each day that goes by with your home insured on an average homeowners policy, is a day you may have to settle for average coverage.
- You have nothing to lose by entering your zip code above. There is no obligation to purchase a policy. Once you complete the short form by entering your zip code, we will have an HPM Insurance team member reach out to you in a manner of your convenience (phone or email.) We can give you peace of mind and that is priceless!