NH Commercial Business Insurance
As a NH business owner, you have worked hard to establish an internal culture, a profitable client base, excellent service and a solid reputation. Are you confident that all the hard work that you have put into your company is protected?
NH Commercial business insurance provides important protections for business owners and can keep your company safe from financial disaster.
It is not difficult to go on-line and get a quote for commercial business insurance, but how do you know what you don’t know? Every business is a unique entity. Therefore, your NH commercial business insurance should be tailored to suit your company’s specific operations.
Usually when something is customized, it costs more. This is not necessarily the case with business insurance with HPM because with customization comes both identifying the risks your business has and does NOT have. If you are buying coverage on-line you may not know that certain coverages are optional or not needed. Even worse, you may not realize that for very little premium, you could have purchased a coverage that was missed and face a large loss that is not covered.
Whether large or small, most companies benefit from carrying these important policies:
- General Liability Insurance: This type of policy can protect your business against claims for bodily injury or property damage.
- Commercial Property Insurance: Whether you rent or own your business space, accidents and thefts can happen. Protect your building, inventory, computers, tools, and other equipment with a commercial property policy.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: If your company uses cars, vans, trucks, or other vehicles as part of its normal operations, a NH commercial auto insurance policy can provide financial protection in case of accidents or theft. Though some small businesses rely on personal auto insurance to cover their vehicles, this could leave your company open to an un-covered claim. Any business owner should discuss the particulars of their situation with an insurance professional like HPM Insurance to ensure adequate protection.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance: This added layer of liability protection may fill the gaps left by other policies. It also adds an additional layer of liability coverage for large losses.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Whether you have one employee or thousands, workers compensation protects your employees if they get injured on the job and can pay the medical expenses and lost wages. Employers are required by law in very state to carry worker’s compensation insurance whether they have full or part-time employees, volunteers or even family members as workers. A business that cannot prove that there is a policy in place when an employee is injured is subject to large fines by the state in which incident occurred. This oversight alone can easily bankrupt a company.
Many small-to-medium sized businesses combine their property and liability insurance into one convenient package, called a Business Owners Policy (BOP). HPM Insurance can determine if a BOP is right for your business.
There are also several other varieties of commercial insurance that may be right for your company. Depending on your specific business, you might consider:
- Professional Liability: Covers persons engaged in various occupations against liability resulting from their rendering or failing to render professional services. Professional liability is also known as “malpractice “or “errors or omissions” insurance. Malpractice typically involves liability associated with occupations that involve contact with the human body, ranging from beauticians to physicians. Errors and omissions is a term most likely used to describe professional liability for occupations like accountants, lawyers, engineers, etc.
- Cyber Liability: With most companies digitally storing data about their customers, data breach has become an ever-increasing threat. Everyone has heard about the large companies that have been a victim to cyber crime, like Target and Anthem, but small companies are also at risk given that they do not have the protections in place that the large companies do. Protect your company with cyber liability insurance which can help cover the cost of legal action, business interruption, and credit monitoring services for your customers.
- Commercial Crime Insurance: Whether your money and inventory is stolen by a break-in, fraud, or employee, commercial crime insurance can cover the cost of these losses.
- Employment Practices Liability: If an employee claims your company has not provided them protection from wrongful termination, harassment, or discrimination, this policy can help cover your legal and other expenses.
- Extra Expenses Coverage: If your business is forced to temporarily close due to a covered loss situation, this insurance can help cover the unavoidable and continuing expenses such as rent and utilities.
- Business Income Coverage: If you have to stop business due to a fire or other covered loss, business income insurance will ensure that you can pay your employees and other expenses, so the loss of income doesn’t ruin your business while you recover.
You are an expert in your field. Let the experts at HPM Insurance in Bedford and Amherst help you protect your hard work. There is simply too much at risk without expert advice as a single accident could undo years of your hard work.
Why HPM Insurance for Commercial Business Insurance?
HPM Insurance is conveniently located in Amherst and Bedford, NH. We have been meeting the needs of businesses and families in New Hampshire and New England since 1860. We know commercial business insurance and would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Contact HPM Insurance now for three reasons:
- It is free to get a customized quote
- Even if you currently have a commercial business insurance package, coverage and pricing is always changing, so have an expert review your policies to ensure you have the right coverage in place and are not over-paying.
- There is no obligation to purchase a policy, so what do you have to lose?
We look forward to hearing from you! Simply enter your zip code in the orange box above and complete the very short questionnaire. From there we will reach out to you to customize your NH commercial business insurance quote.